Re: Suppressing "no matches found" Glob Message?

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Aaron Davies wrote:

> This works great on one of the boxes I use zsh on (a OS X Panther) box,
> but not on the other (a Jaguar box). On the 10.2 one, I get
>
> zsh: lspf: function definition file not found
>
> when I try to run the function, despite having
>
> fpath=(~/Documents/functions $fpath)
> autoload lspf
>
> in .zshrc and the above definition for lspf in
> ~/Documents/functions/lspf.sh . What's wrong?

The name of the file is supposed to be exactly the same as the name of the
function -- that is, get rid of the ".sh" extension, there should be no
extension at all.

I have no clue why this would seem to work anywhere; in the condition in
which you've described it, it should always fail.