Re: can't complete .. paths with 4.2.3

On Jan 27,  9:29pm, Shawn Halpenny wrote:
}
} With zsh 4.2.3, on AIX, HP-UX and Solaris, if I use the completion
} system I can't complete a path that starts with '..' .

Is there any particular context in which you're completing these files?
I can't reproduce this on linux with completion after "ls", but that
doesn't mean it might not happen with some other command.

Have you tried deleting your .zcompdump file?