Re: ESC-Question

From: Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ESC-Question
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:09:55 +0000

Hi,

 Oh...uuuhhh....I think I need a brain-update...  :)

 I thought ZLE was somehow obsoleted or outdated and was replaced by
 something """internal""" or did I get something wrong or confused
 here ?

 Or was it the completion system...oh damn...I think less coffee and
 more sleep would be a good idea...though times currently...sorry.

 Ok, a good hint...I will inhale the ZLE related manual!

 Thanks a lot for all your patience ! If I have finished my move
 straight through germany to my new working place and new home I hope
 I will be able to ask more reasonable questions ;) :O)

 Keep zshing!
 Meino