Re: mailpath issues

On Mar 29,  1:00am, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
} Subject: mailpath issues
}
} If ~/.maildir is a maildir, won't all subdirectories to it also be
} checked if i set my mailpath to include that directory?

It depends on whether zsh was compiled with MAILDIR_SUPPORT defined.

} I'm looking at the checkmailpath function and it seems it should, but
} it's not...Am I missing something?

Look at the mailstat() function, also in utils.c.  Note that if it finds
that the directory being examined is a maildir, then it falsifies the
stat structure to behave as if the directory is actually a plain file.
In this case it won't recur into subdirectories.

There is no support for hierarchical objects that are simultaneously mail
folders and containers of other mail folders.