Re: completion for darcs

Andrei A. Voropaev wrote:
On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 10:06:20AM +0200, Andrei A. Voropaev wrote:

Hello!

System of completion in zsh is very powerful and very addictive :) The
more painful it is, when it fails for some reason. I was very impressed
What could be the problem here? Any solutions?

Oops. Sorry for noise. I've found the answer already on the darcs wiki.
I just need to type ./f<Tab> to get it working.

I also have, sometimes, this kind of problem. Would it be possible to
add a ZLE widget like "file-complete" (that would be bound, for instance,
to Ctrl-Tab) which forces the completion to happen in a "basic" way, rather
than with the new functions-customized system? It is very annoying to have
to type a full filename...

Or may be such a widget already exists?

Antoine