compctl_rehash for zshcompsys

Hi all,

I had a really handy old macro for zsh v3 that automatically rehashed on a failed tab command completion, using the compctl completion system:

    http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/1998/msg00574.html

    function compctl_rehash { rehash; reply=() }
    compctl -C -c + -K compctl_rehash + -c

Since I'm really, really far from a zsh guru, would it be asking too much for a kind soul to get this working with the new zshcompsys system used in zsh 4? I did try, but my brain died after I read the zshcompsys manpage for 5 minutes ...

Thanks very much!

--
% Andre Pang : trust.in.love.to.save  <http://www.algorithm.com.au/>