Re: history-words stop?

On Apr 21,  3:16pm, Francisco Borges wrote:
}
} zstyle ':completion:*:history-words' stop yes
}
} When using M-/ and M-, what happens is that:
}
} I reach the BEGIN(END) of history,
} I hit M-,(M-/) once: nothing happens.
} I hit M-,(M-/) a second time: it wraps around.

That sounds like exactly what's supposed to be happening:

stop
     If set to `true', the _history_complete_word bindable command will
     stop once when reaching the beginning or end of the history.
     Invoking _history_complete_word will then wrap around to the
     opposite end of the history.  If this style is set to `false' (the
     default), _history_complete_word will loop immediately as in a
     menu completion.

} Can I be messing this with some other variable or is this a bug?
} OR am I missing something obvious?? :)

I think it's the last of those.  What did you *expect* to happen?