Re: Avoid LDAP hit during completion

Bart, this may be true, but I've used OS X 10.3 workstations bound to an LDAP domain containing 2000+ users and haven't seen problems like this unless I do something like 'chown<TAB>'. Odd that Chris would run into it and I wouldn't if it were strictly due to user lookups. Chris, Peter's suggestions (adding xtrace to _comp_setup) sounds like a good thing to try.

-Ryan