Re: file names in arrays

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 16:31:03 +0100,  wrote:

>On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 14:09:58 +0000,  wrote:
>

>>Cut'n'paste lossage.  Sorry.
>Bart,
>And I was looking for some complex bug, and failed to spot the obvious

Bart,
I may combine your script with that of Phillipe as Select had two disadvantages in this case (it
uses numerics, whereas I'd prefer the menonmic v for vi c for cp m for mv etc, also because select
automatically repeats on an empty return, whereas I want it to goto next. Nevertheless your script
is a mini-tutorial in scripting
--
zzapper
vim -c ":%s%s*%Cyrnfr)fcbafbe[Oenz(Zbbyranne%|:%s)[[()])-)Ig|norm Vg?"