Re: SVN completion problem

* Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> [04.08.2005 12:26]:

[...]

> It should be and it works for me so something else must be going wrong.

> The completion for svn is largely driven by the output of the `svn help'
> command. This makes it a little sensitive to changes in the format of
> that output. What version of subversion have you got? What does `svn
> help status' output? Here the second line is "usage: status [PATH...]".
> On finding *PATH* in that, the svn completion should complete filenames.

OK. I think I can now guess the reason. This is probably due to
translation of `svn help status' output in my locale (pl_PL):

#v+
ediap@lespaul burn % svn help status
status (stat, st): Podaj stan plików i katalogów w ramach kopii roboczej.
Wykorzystanie: status [ŚCIEŻKA...]
#v-

As you can see, the *PATH* is translated into Polish, so the completion
does not recognise it.

Where are the completion definitions for Subversion written (in which
file)?

Any proposals to make it working for other locale settings?

/ediap

--
-=#=-  Adam Piątyszek - "ediap"    -=#=-  Liunx ID: #204648         -=#=-
-=#=-  ediap (at) et.put.poznan.pl -=#=-  JID: ediap (at) chrome.pl -=#=-