Re: How to handle unknown options in zparseopts

    Hi Bart :)

 * Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> }     set -- -a xyz
> }     zparseopts -A array -- a::
> }
> } Does that mean that optional arguments must ALWAYS go in the same
> } word as the option?
> Yes, that's what I was trying to explain.

    Then I have a problem even using the hybrid solution, because all
long options I plan to add to the script have arguments (non optional
ones, by the way), so zparseopts it's going to whine a lot ;)

    Since most of the options are going to be short ones, I'll try to
parse long options manually or use GNU getopt (which I don't like
much, but...). Thanks for your help, Bart :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...