Re: Named directory pointing to a symbolic link

    Hi Jean :)

 * Jean Chalard <jean.chalard@xxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> It seems to me like the 'www' variable (which ought to be unset
> when I start the shell, it's not like it should be a special
> variable as far as I understand) has a strange behaviour : it
> points on /nonexistent when used as a named directory, and any
> attempt I do to have it point elsewhere with the export builtin
> doesn't work when the variable is used as a named directory, though
> it works when invoked as hash -d. Other variable names don't seem
> to behave that way.

    I cannot reproduce under Linux, as you confirm in your next
paragraph. Have you took a look at any initial environment that
FreeBSD may be setting up, outside zsh RC's? I'm not familiar with
FreeBSD and I don't know how its "init" sets up initial environment,
that may be the problem. It is quite weird...

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...