Re: Subversion tab completion module

On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 01:21:09AM +0100, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> On 2006-01-26 03:18:52 -0600, Andrew Ruder wrote:

Vincent,

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

> > I'm sure if there is anybody using subversion out there you'll find it
> > very handy, I know I have.  Get back to me if you find any bugs. :)

> As I said in the subversion users mailing-list:

Sorry, not subscribed there, only here :).  Sorry I missed your reply.
I didn't want to crosspost per se, but I thought that both lists would
have a number of people perhaps interested.

> There's a _subversion file distributed with zsh. Didn't you use this one?

I checked out the CVS of zsh and verified that the _subversion
(particularly on the svn status line) has changed since what I made my
changes against. (Mine were against 4.2.5).  I have attached a copy of
the module with the changes based against the latest CVS of _subversion
instead.  I haven't tested it as much, but it seems to work fine, tell
me if you run into any more problems.

Cheers,
Andy

--