Re: Subversion tab completion module

On 2006-01-26 18:57:48 -0600, Andrew Ruder wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 01:21:09AM +0100, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> > As I said in the subversion users mailing-list:
>
> Sorry, not subscribed there, only here :).  Sorry I missed your reply.
> I didn't want to crosspost per se, but I thought that both lists would
> have a number of people perhaps interested.

You could use Mutt's lists command before posting to the mailing-list.
Then Mutt would have generated a "Mail-Followup-To:" header with your
e-mail address in it, and my reply would have been Cc'ed to you.

> I checked out the CVS of zsh and verified that the _subversion
> (particularly on the svn status line) has changed since what I made my
> changes against. (Mine were against 4.2.5).  I have attached a copy of
> the module with the changes based against the latest CVS of _subversion
> instead.  I haven't tested it as much, but it seems to work fine, tell
> me if you run into any more problems.

Yes, a very big problem. I've tried it with a svn+ssh URL, and it is
very slow (if you don't cache anything, this isn't surprising). Now,
the main problem: I did a Ctrl-C, and zsh is now completely frozen.

zsh has executed the following process (which is still running):

vinc17   21381   0.0  0.1    41252   1476  q2  S+   11:19PM   0:00.02 svn list svn+ssh://gforge/svn/mpfr/trunk/

which now has a child zombie:

vinc17   21405   0.0  0.0        0      0  q2  Z+    1Jan70   0:00.00 (zsh)

Now, this is also a bug in Subversion (I'm going to report it) since
I can reproduce it (but not always) when typing the command from the
shell.