Re: How to get cursor navigation of completion menu working?

    Hi Sam :)

 * sam reckoner <sam.reckoner@xxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> My understanding from reading the user's guide is that there is a
> way to cursor-navigate the listed completions. However, I can't
> figure out how to get this to work.

    My advice may not be useful, since I don't use compsys, but
anyway. I have "MENUSELECT=0" in my RC files (it's a shell
parameter), and I have cursor-navigation (selection).

    That's all. Hope that helps :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado