backward-dir/forward-dir

Is there a key binding that allows me to move forward or back to the next slash in a file path?

In emacs shell mode, M-b and M-f will move the cursor to the next level of a /long/path/to/file. In zsh, M-b and M-f jump over the entire path. But I usually want to make a small edit in an existing path.

Strangely, I have noticed that ":" also serves as a word delimiter, so M-b or M-f will stop on the colon for host:/path. So that suggests to me that there's a set of word delimiters defined somewhere?

Thanks in advance.