Re: Start mc with every new shell

Maybe you want to try viewglob? It may just be what you want, or maybe
not ;)

Greetings, Tobi

When I switched to linux I knew it would take some time to discover
lil jem apps like I had in windows.Those apps that are just sooo
useful, yet only a small minority uses them. This is surely one of
them :)
Thanks tobi - viewglob is great and like all those nifty 'must-haves'
it should be pre-installed everywhere!

me is using this: to start viewglob with every shell btw:
   300 if [ -z "$VG_VIEWGLOB_ACTIVE" ] && [ "$DISPLAY" ]
   301     then exec vgseer -c zsh
   302 fi