Re: Start mc with every new shell

Screw me! don't use the above command to start viewglob.
start with:

if [ -z "$VG_VIEWGLOB_ACTIVE" ] && [ "$DISPLAY" ]
then exec viewglob -c zsh
fi

There is a certain delay with this, but I coudln't care less, so I
didn't look  for a solution.

On 11/11/06, chesss <testingagain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Maybe you want to try viewglob? It may just be what you want, or maybe
> not ;)
>
> Greetings, Tobi

When I switched to linux I knew it would take some time to discover
lil jem apps like I had in windows.Those apps that are just sooo
useful, yet only a small minority uses them. This is surely one of
them :)
Thanks tobi - viewglob is great and like all those nifty 'must-haves'
it should be pre-installed everywhere!

me is using this: to start viewglob with every shell btw:
    300 if [ -z "$VG_VIEWGLOB_ACTIVE" ] && [ "$DISPLAY" ]
    301     then exec vgseer -c zsh
    302 fi