code completition / cannot delete characters

Hi,
this is my first message to this list, so "hello ! "
I need help to fix a problem that I am getting with the zsh:

When I am typing " /usr/src<tab><tab>" (for example) I am getting a List of possible comletitions. Thats OK :)
But the /usr/src is shown twice, and I cannot delete the first /usr/src.
I think this is a problem  with the utf8 character set.
I already tried to:
- "setopt PRINT_EIGHT_BIT  "

Help is highly appreciated?

Thanks in advance,