Re: code completition / cannot delete characters

On Mar 7, 10:45pm, Michael Worobcuk wrote:
}
} But the /usr/src is shown twice, and I cannot delete the first /usr/src.

What happens if you type: ESC x redisplay
(that is, the escape key, then x, then the word redisplay) and then hit
the return key?  Does that clean it up?

If not, what about: ESC x clear-screen
??

} I think this is a problem  with the utf8 character set.

What is the value of your $ZSH_VERSION variable?  UTF-8 shouldn't cause
a problem, but wide characters were not properly handled until quite
recently.