users-hosts combination failing

Hi.  I've got one machine running zsh 4.2.5 with following completion
styles defined:

   zstyle '*:my-accounts' users user1 user2
   zstyle '*:my-accounts' hosts machine1 machine2 machine3
   zstyle '*:my-accounts' users-hosts user3@machine4 user4@machine5

If I type user3 and hit tab, machine4 is completed.  However, on another
machine with the exact same configurtion and zsh 4.2.6, I get all
machine* offered as possible completions.  I know I should probably
update to a newer zsh, but is this problem known about and can anyone
offer a solution?

Bart posted something similar a few years (!) ago where he saw the exact
same effect:

   http://www.zsh.org/mla/users/2002/msg00078.html

I'm not doing anything with another style, however.

Thanks for any input!

--
Chris Johnson
cjohnson@xxxxxxxxxx