script != commandline ???

Hi,

 I fear, I miss a basic information about zsh and scripting...

 Giving

    print -l **/*

 on the command line gives me everything below `pwd` -- including
 all "hidden" files and directories and their contents,

 A script:

   #! /bin/zsh
   print -l **/*

 only prints the not-"hidden" directories and their not-"hidden"
 contents.

 How can I make the script act like the commandline ?

 Thank you very much for any help in advance!

 Kind regards,
 mcc