Re: Complex forms deprecated?

Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Marc Chantreux <marc.chantreux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> [...]
>> I understand your point of view and you're free to use stone age syntax
>> but i just think that the modern syntax would *not* be deprecated.
>
> Just as a side-note: I don't know if syntaxes using braces in
> programming languages is a newer concept then closing keywords, but
> calling one 'stone-age' and the other 'modern' seems just wrong.

Good point, particularly when using a mouse is considered modern in
many circles.  I consider it positively _stone_-_age_ since it is an
extension of one's hand, whereas using a keyboard is a decidedly
19th-century activity ;)

Joel

--
Joel J. Adamson
Biostatistician

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.