Eterm and prompt themes

Hello Z Shellers,

I like using Eterm and I also like using prompt themes.  I recently
noticed that the "fade," "fire," and "elite" prompt themes only
display correctly in Konsole with Central European (ibm852) encoding
set from the "Settings" menu.  The only one that looks worth using is
"adam2."  Pretty cool but I like to change things up every now and then.

Has anyone gotten these to display properly in Eterm or xterm?  Has
anyone found a way to construct something similar that will work in
Eterm?  Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Joel
--
Joel J. Adamson
Biostatistician

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.