Re: [[ -x =command ]]

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007, Vincent Lefevre wrote:

If there is a space in some directory component, it will not work.

correct me if i'm wrong, but if there's a *nix system with a space (or other *special* character) in the path of a command, i'd expect bigger problems.

--
        ...atom

 http://atom.smasher.org/
 762A 3B98 A3C3 96C9 C6B7 582A B88D 52E4 D9F5 7808

	"It has become appallingly obvious that our
	 technology has exceeded our humanity."
		-- Albert Einstein