Re: multiple OSes

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 21:33:31 +1300 (NZDT)
Atom Smasher <atom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> does this list allow attachments? i guess i'll find out...

They're certainly allowed, but our mail filter at work dumps mail with
programmatic attachments (which, unfortunately, tends to includes plain
text if it's identifiable as a script) to a website where I have to
extract the scripts by hand.  (Doing so with shell scripts is pointless but
it's designed to satisfy administrators rather than engineers.)  So I
deliberately tend to avoid using them myself.  However, there's no real
accounting for corporate mail systems, and I have no such problem at
home, so I shouldn't put too much weight on it.

pws