zsh crashes with floating point exception

Recently I'm getting "floating point exception"s pretty often and zsh
crashes.  I admit that my zsh config is pretty length and complex but
this same config works nicely on machines that still run v4.2.6.

Here's an example:

Let's assume, my cmd line looks like this:
 lama:~>ls foo1 foo2 foo3 foo4 foo5 foo6 foo7 foo8 foo9 foo10 _

Then I press Meta-Backspace 10 times (killing word by word)
and end up with:
 lama:~>ls foo1 [1]    4012 floating point exception (core dumped)  zsh

Any hint how and where I should start looking for the bug?

Thanks,
 Andy.

--
 Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas.
  (Keppel Enderbery)