Re: idea for new feature (was: Re: sticky-note and zle bindings)

On Jan 19, 11:36pm, Matt Wozniski wrote:
} Subject: Re: idea for new feature (was: Re: sticky-note and zle bindings)
}
} > except "get_title".
}
} The long and short of it is so that a malicious text file, when cat'ed
} (or something similar), can't set the title to a command, request the
} title (this putting the title on the command line in the absense of a
} 'read'), and trick the user into pressing enter.

I see the argument, but I don't think that's the case here, because
"get_label" (icon label) works fine; "print $'\e]0;ookatme\a\e[20t'"
puts "Lookatme" at my PS1 prompt.