Re: timeout problem in ssh sessions

I used to have this problem a few years ago when my workplace is using an older versio of openssh.

this is more like a behavior with openssh then zsh

http://www.openssh.com/faq.html#3.10
http://www.snailbook.com/faq/background-jobs.auto.html

On Feb 13, 2008 9:49 PM, Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Andy Spiegl wrote:
> On 2008-02-12, 20:07, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> > } Does this make sense to you?
> > Nope, sorry ...
>
> Today I tried to reproduce this with bash as default shell for root,
> but I couldn't!  So, zsh is somehow connected to this behaviour.

Try stripping your .zshrc and .zshenv files to the minimum.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>                  Software Engineer
Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070

--

Best Regards,
Leslie Joshua Wang

"The good thing about standard,  there are so many of them to chose from ..."

availability, performance and cost - pick 2