Re: timeout problem in ssh sessions - I found the culprit: mouse.zsh

(CC to Stephane Chazelas)

On 2008-02-13, 13:49, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> Try stripping your .zshrc and .zshenv files to the minimum.

Thanks, Peter.  This should've been the first thing I should have done.
Only that it's so time consuming :-(

Anyway, I found the bad line which was causing the hangs:
 . $HOME/.zsh/functions/mouse-support

This is a _very_ nice addon by Stephane Chazelas
 http://stchaz.free.fr/mouse.zsh
to be able to use the mouse together with the "Super" key.
It makes heavy use of the X selection so probably that's what is
making the problems, maybe in combination with a bug ssh or X.

Any suggestions where and how to report it to?
Or how to analyze it further?

Thanks for all your help, guys!
 Andy.

--
 He who stops asking questions stops finding answers.