Re: Does zsh have anything like readline's edit-and-execute-command ?

On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 10:32:04AM -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
[...]
> Ah.  Silly me for using "man zshzle".  :P  I'll go back to using
> "man zshall" all the time, I think.
[...]

You may want to consider "info" instead. "info" has got a
searchable index and table of content like a book.

See the "i" and "g" keys which both support completion. You can
also search the whole manual with the "s" key.

IMO, man is not suited for a manual this size.

--
Stéphane