Re: Yodl has been discontinued for 13 years... zsh still uses it for texi docs?

Hi all,

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 11:02 AM, Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 13:46:31 +0300

> Quite possibly it would actually be less work to grab Yodl 1.31.18 and
> produce maintenance-only releases of that.  I don't think it's very
> OS-dependent.

It isn't.  I built it for solaris (snv 77) recently and ran into some
build script issues.  IIRC nothing major.  It does require icmake
though, which was also similarly difficult to make.

I contacted the author, and the debian package thingy is the official
place for it, it seems.  I don't recall offhand where I got icmake,
but it isn't that hard to find with google.

Johann