Re: rfc patch, abort rm instead of only removing the * from the cmdline

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:42:15 -0700
> Ideally I suppose this prompt should work like the prompt for "correct",
> giving you "nyae" as choices so you can choose to abort or to edit your
> typo.  Then it would be more obvious that "n" was not going to entirely
> whack the command.

That would certainly make things more consistent; I'm not sure how easy
that is at this point in the code, however, which I think (without
checking) is quite late into execution.  Does anyone want to look?