Re: making `cd` work unquoted

>  bindkey -s '^X' '^@^[[1;5C^A\ef\e" ^@'

> .. which does:

>  audacious /some/path/~ music file ~.mp3
>  =>
>  audacious '/some/path/~ music file ~.mp3'

I just don't see that I'd ever use such a thing; I would never type all
those path components without using completion.  Especially having set

zstyle ':completion:*' matcher-list '' 'm:{a-zA-Z}={A-Za-z}' '+ l:|=* r:|=*'

I'd only have typed a few chars per component, and would have ended up
with a path I know actually exists.

Tab completion even works inside a quote, if your issue is the ugly
backslash-escaping of spaces, etc.  For example, to get:

ls "/music/mp3/cd/Dylan, Bob/Blood On The Tracks/02 - Simple Twist Of Fate.mp3"

I might have typed:

greg