Re: Why don't we create default .zshrc config file

Hi,

I don't know how you installed zsh, but for most setups I've seen so
far "zsh-newuser-install" is launched on first startup.
If there is no .zshrc zsh-newuser-install dispays a menu were the user
can setup the shell on a convient way. All it takes is some time to
walk through all the menus, and the result is a working .zshrc.

This function is not run when zsh is used by root.

Regards
Christian Walther