zsh behavior change

Hi,

I just upgraded my Ubuntu and noticed a change in behavior of zsh:
When I type cd .. and then press tab after the second dot, in my old zsh (4.2.x)
a slash would be appended and subsequent tabs would cycle through the
following directories
(which would be the "neighbor" directories of the current dir).
However, now in the 4.3 zsh, after typing cd .. and then hitting tab,
no slash is appended
and I cannot cycle through the dirs anymore.
I use the same configuration files, so it seems to be some change in zsh itself
Anybody knows, how the get the old behavior back?
Thanks in advance,
Peter