Re: locking failed for /home/whoever/.zhistory: no such file or directory

On Jul 13,  3:01pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: locking failed for /home/whoever/.zhistory: no such file or d
}
} > But my .zhistory is always empty. Isn't there a workaround for it?
} > With zsh 4.3.10 I didn't have that problem.
}
} You did have the problem, but the shell didn't warn you it wasn't going
} to be able to manage history safely.
}
} Is there a good reason you need to have the .zhistory file even though
} it's empty?

I think he means zsh is never writing anything to the file, not that it
is intentionally always empty.