Re: Having a tough time setting up completion.

Thanks - this is definitely getting there.

However, I have a problem. Many, but not all, of the strings in this set
contain internal hyphens. For example, we have 'create', 'delete', and
'add-property'.
Adding create and delete to the list of strings works great.

$ foo --<TAB>       # yields...
$ foo --longword    # Awesome!

$ foo --longword <TAB>   # Offers up 'create' and 'delete' - fantastic

When we try adding a hyphenated string into the mix, things break:

$ foo -<TAB>        # completes incorrectly to
$ foo add-property  # This should have offered -x and --longword as
completions

Any suggestions?