Re: vcs_info on a hg repository with a git subrepository; actionformats works ok, formats does not

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thus, the output of "HGRCPATH=/dev/null hg --debug id -i -n -b" has to
> contain "--version" in its output on the non-working system.

This is correct, Frank. I am able to reproduce this error (Zsh 4.3.17)
by switching between Mercurial 1.9.3 and 2.3.1.

The output for the newer Mercurial is below:

% hg --debug id -i -n -b
nested: git --version
nested: git config --bool core.bare
nested: git rev-parse HEAD
nested: git update-index -q --refresh
nested: git diff-index --quiet HEAD
4a0f6db684a9b73ca8da117d2e368d309385bc20 1 default

FYI, the difference between the above command and that command with
-r. is to determine whether the hg repo working directory had
uncommitted changes. I'm headed AFK for a few hours this morning but
I'll come back to this later today.