Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Examples of ZSH functions, aliases, etc.?
- X-seq: zsh-users 17293
- From: Jérémie Roquet <arkanosis@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Gabor Maghera <gmaghera@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Examples of ZSH functions, aliases, etc.?
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 11:20:01 +0200
- Cc: TjL <luomat@xxxxxxxxx>, Zsh Users <zsh-users@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=nh7rskAoRNW3IykJB9d+PPm0KPli6al6QRfuEo1Q5pE=; b=rMuZ+YmFOvzQ+z7sR9iIpfVvrY1yX4djP7wyuc4O+Ydjb/lJXYBZ+hluMmKme7sgwX QekwavIV8S96NpNbhWXgA4aIaSeqhOL9RLQfiBwfarGc7dDmrWjqK2NH2GEh86FywUu5 kNidxsJ1htjB7T9JBvvdhDWA6XHaphtEE8/5d17uKFCCq2Qy2M3bg4vMlk/nKU29Pk0b f9kiOKTeLSL0yHqyxeO0SMJFcIuJ4cRa3xJzLQzyATy5qQ+oZ7JZXej+PCX7VWClE8bC S/qWhPR5okURYxWdLSa5w2YgkiozilxsAaV8StQzTbq3q3xZ5Fd6YYn47DCCIlGYonJG CApg==
- In-reply-to: <CAOzw3La_x4PBanWhyJnXXpWpzkk6739qnry8U=3D_oyqW29zKA@mail.gmail.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CAPHo7JcnQXV87QtrTc6PsT9eztCj-J5UgVYwepKBc+aFN8Y+GA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOzw3La_x4PBanWhyJnXXpWpzkk6739qnry8U=3D_oyqW29zKA@mail.gmail.com>
2012/9/27 Gabor Maghera <gmaghera@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Zsh-lovers is something right along those lines.
Now, the zsh man (man zshall) is certainly the most complete and the
most accurate documentation to learn zsh (after the source), because
tips often only scratch the surface of things.
Also, because learning many things at once is hard and because people
always find amazingly smart ways to get more of their tools, I'd
- subscribe to one of the rss feeds of http://www.commandlinefu.com/,
for example “commands with 10 up-votes” — this is not only about zsh,
but there are many cool tricks there ;
- read the zsh configuration of your coworkers, people on this
mailing list… (mine is there :
- keep reading this mailing list: it's rather low volume, with often
interesting questions asked and answered by smart people, some of them
with very deep knowledge of zsh and shells in general — but I see
you're reading it for way longer than I do :)
Messages sorted by: