5.0.3 available

Version 5.0.3 of zsh is available, initially at the main distribution
site:

http://www.zsh.org/pub/zsh-5.0.3.tar.gz
http://www.zsh.org/pub/zsh-5.0.3.tar.bz2
http://www.zsh.org/pub/zsh-5.0.3-doc.tar.gz
http://www.zsh.org/pub/zsh-5.0.3-doc.tar.bz2

(If Geoff's watching, I think the FTP site is behind the HTTP site.)

Please give at a go before I send it to Sourceforge and post a message
on the announcement list as well.

Thanks to everyone who contributed: I have to catch up with the
contributors file for next time, so if you contributed to either the
main shell / distribution or shell functions and aren't there yet please
feel free to send me privately a patch for the appropriate section
(you're just saving me time).