Re: freezing bug in 5.0.6?

On Oct 3,  2:44pm, Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov wrote:
}
} After recent upgrade to 5.0.6 (means, all was okay before it) few days ago,
} I've got a strange bug: sometimes new sessions freezes on zsh start.
}
} So, I just wondered if it is fixed in 5.0.7 trial and if it is a way to
} disable zhistory locking (since it anyway interfers with access rights in
} another condition, unrelated to this issue)

Yes, this should be fixed in 5.0.7.  There is currently an unrelated
crash bug in the trial, though, so I would not update yet.