Re: tab completion bug?

Would any of these be a possible reason:

        setopt AUTO_CD
        setopt AUTO_LIST
        setopt AUTO_PARAM_KEYS
        setopt AUTO_PARAM_SLASH
        setopt AUTO_PUSHD
        setopt AUTO_REMOVE_SLASH
        setopt extended_glob
        setopt HASH_LIST_ALL
        setopt hist_ignore_dups
        setopt hist_ignore_space
        setopt INTERACTIVE_COMMENTS
        setopt LIST_AMBIGUOUS
        setopt LIST_PACKED
        setopt LIST_TYPES
        setopt prompt_subst
        setopt PUSHD_IGNORE_DUPS
        setopt no_case_glob  # set ignore case for ls etc

        unsetopt NO_LIST_BEEP

?