Re: surprise with echo

On 12/18/2014 10:30 PM, Kurtis Rader wrote:
FWIW, the type of learning and experimentation you are undergoing is extremely useful to yourself and the project.

Thanks Kurtis, I appreciate that. Several people have said the same thing
privately, OTOH I do worry about driving folks crazy, and some have
expressed irritation.

So it helps if you provide the simplest possible examples for reproducing the problem and a clear description.

Of course, but at my stage of development, the issue is usually determining
if I even understand things correctly.