Re: subsitutions and beginning of lines.

On Oct 12,  7:50pm, Ray Andrews wrote:
}
} There's a huge section "HISTORY"
} in the man page

There is?  Where?  There's "HISTORY EXPANSION" but it's all about using
"!"-references on the command line.  There's a subsection on "History"
in the section about options.  Where are you looking?

} but it doesn't mention that and I'll probably
} have to eat my hat when you show me that it does.

This is in "man zshbuiltins" under the "fc" command (to which the
"history" builtin's doc directs you).