Re: Announcement of Zsh Command Architect v1.0

On Jan 8,  6:04pm, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
}
} I've invoked bindkey -e, compinit and the zstyle, Alt-/ shows set of
} words, when repeated it iterates over them. One problem: duplicates.
} Any solution?

zstyle ':completion:*:history-words' remove-all-dups true

To find this you must either read comments in _history_complete_word
or search the docs, because of the way all the styles are grouped in
one doc section separate from all the widgets or completion functions.

} Also, is it possible to select with cursor keys?

You have to override the complete-word binding in the #compdef line of
_history_complete_word, like so:

compdef -K _history_complete_word \
	_history-complete-older menu-select '\e/' \
	_history-complete-newer menu-select '\e,'