Re: Extended globbing seems to have become much slower in recent versions of Zsh

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 12:39 AM, Jesper Nygårds
<jesper.nygards@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Previously I was using the Apple-provided version of 5.0.5, and the
> Homebrew version of 5.2. Now I have instead used different versions of
> Homebrew zsh, and I have made sure that the compiler flags were the same
> through all versions. I have then run the same tests again, with versions
> 5.0.5, 5.0.6, 5.1 and 5.2.

OK, thanks; next thing to try:  configure --with-stack-allocation

I've scanned through diffs and I just don't see any structural changes
that would account for that slowdown; the above is a bit of a
longshot.

Incidentally (for -workers) there's a typo in ChangeLog -- 32932:
Src/glob.c -- should say Src/subst.c.