Re: git-secret - zsh-plugin to store your private data inside a git repository

I had a hard time figuring out how to send a reply to the mailing
list. So, I hope I will post it to the same thread.

René, thanks for your interest. It is not quite the same as the tools
you have listed. It's more like blackbox
(https://github.com/StackExchange/blackbox). You can even find it in
the 'Alternatives' section.

There several advantages in usability, while following the same
encryption algorithm.

In other words, git-secret does not store passwords or anything, but
it helps to organize and control any sensitive data inside a git-repo
to be accessible by the whole dev-team.