Re: [vi-mode] widgets for case manipulation: `gU` and `U` in visual mode

Oliver,

"If this is the problem, it has also been fixed in newer versions by
making it continue waiting for further keys if the keys typed so far,
such as y, correspond to a widget, such as vi-yank, that needs to wait
for a movement. This also allows tricks like
  bindkey -a -s 'cw' 'dwi'
to work much as the equivalent vi map."

What recent versions would those be? since 5.2?

cheers,

Filipe