Re: zsh completion for umount

> On 2016-10-30 16:35, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
>
> Try «umount ./m<TAB>».

does not work

> Are you sure you have completion enabled (run «autoload compinit;
> 45 matches when I do «mount -o <TAB>» on linux.

I have completion enabled in my .zshrc:

  autoload -Uz compinit
  compinit -D

running "autoload compinit" again does not make any difference.

  echo $OSTYPE
  linux-gnu

> The problems may well be specific to your setup, especially considering
> you've only recently started using zsh.  If some functionality bothers
> you, describe the problem and we can see about solving it.

When I remove everything from .zshrc, and only leave following two lines:

  autoload -Uz compinit
  compinit -D

then completion for mount -o <TAB> starts working, same as you describe.
That is great progress. But umount m<TAB> still does not complete, nor
does umount ./m<TAB>

Cheers,